AtoOm Clan Index du Forum

AtoOm Clan Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Sdk For Iphone 5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AtoOm Clan Index du Forum -> Détente -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rowyulal
Utilisateurs

Date de naissance: 03/04/1952

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 15:25    Sujet du message: Facebook Sdk For Iphone 5 Répondre en citant

Facebook Sdk For Iphone 5
> DOWNLOAD

rev2018.1.10.28322 . shareimprove this answer edited Apr 14 '13 at 15:09 answered Mar 5 '13 at 11:15 saltandpepper 5682726 2 It looks to me like the FBError.h file contains the enum that defines the Facebook Error codes, and the error identifier that corresponds to 2 is FBErrorLoginFailedOrCancelled. DEVELOPER TERMS By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including information about peoples use of your app. Bannon steps down . Fusion GPS transcript . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Cop gives family lift . 2. This worked for me, and didn't require me to actually delete the fb account and log back in as seans23 suggests. DigitalFacebook Releases New SDK To Support IOS 6Facebook released its new software development kit with support for the social networks integration into Apples iOS 6, Facebook SDK 3.1 for iOS.By David CohenSeptember 25, 2012ShareBy David CohenSeptember 25, 2012ShareFacebook released its new software development kit with support for the social networks integration into Apples iOS 6, Facebook SDK 3.1 for iOS.The social network said in a post on its developer blog that Facebooks integration in iOS 6 is complementary to the new SDK, including native Facebook login and native sheet for posting content to Facebook, and it went on to describe some of the new features:Native, ready-to-use user-interface controls: The SDK includes several pre-built UI controls:Friend Picker to help applications easily pick friends. SOFTPEDIA Windows Drivers Games Mac Android Linux Webapps News ERROR: 404 Not Found Sorry, we were unable to find the page you're looking for. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Kills self amid claims . asked 5 years ago viewed 52,014 times active 2 years, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 0 Facebook iOS SDK : Login with Facebook failed 0 Facebook SDK share on iOS not working 0 Facebbok SDK 3.1 rejects some users some times 0 Facebook “error 2” with Phonegap Build Facebook Connect Plugin on ios 0 Facebook SDK error iOS Related 355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service1facebook connect + Phonegap2facebook phonegap plugin does not show up in xcode7PhoneGap 2.1 and Facebook SDK 3.1 on iOS - com.facebook.sdk Error 2 on device2Facebook phonegap login0PhoneGap.Build example com.facebook.sdk error 222The operation couldnt be completed. feedback . We have also added support for the new iPhone 5 screen size and resolution.Login support across iOS versions: Lets your app work seamlessly on all iOS versions 4.0+ and integrates easily with the native login support in iOS 6.Easy session management: Introduces the FBSession application-programming interface that manages, stores, and refreshes user tokens. VerticalsAgenciesBrand MarketingCreativityDigitalTV / VideoJobsSubscriptionsSubscription OptionsDigital AppNewslettersCustomer ServiceAwards / Honors / EventsWebinarsEvents and AwardsTrophies / Awards / SealsAbout / AdvertisingMedia KitSponsor ContentPublicationsAdweek NetworkRSSBackissuesReprints / E-PrintsFollow UsfacebooktwitterlinkedininstagramFeed. Japan buys missiles . Thanks for solving a big part of the headache at least buddy! –SparkyRobinson Nov 21 '14 at 12:37 add a comment up vote 5 down vote I had this bug when I forgot to check Native iOS App (in Facebook Developers Page) and typed-in my Bundle ID, which is same as Bundle identifier in your Xcode project. About / AdvertisingJobsMedia KitSponsor ContentSubscriptionsSubscription OptionsDigital AppNewslettersCustomer ServiceAwards / Honors / EventsAwards and HonorsAdweek EventsWebinarsOn-Demand WebinarsTrophies / Awards / SealsPublicationsAdweek NetworkRSSBackissuesReprints / E-Prints 2018 Adweek - All Rights ReservedTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyContact Us. I disabled Sandbox mode too to get this work. As it turns out, reason is really in timeout on FB side, and especially if this timeout occurs while "FB login" page is still on, and user clicks on "cancel". In my case: The com.facebook.sdk error 2 happened because the connection timed out. Return of the keyboard . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. I went back to settings facebook and resubmitted my credentials. I was able to get around it by going to my iPhone settings, selecting Facebook, tapping on my name, and clicking "delete account." Afterwards I was able to sign in with the app without issue. In those logs we could see a com.facebook.sdk error 2 happening quite a lot, but it being resolved every time the user tried to log in again after a few seconds. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). –devdavid May 15 '13 at 18:44 1 Well, that's some clarification. It would be nice to see this documented somewhere as well. Sign up . Medieval girl power . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook com.facebook.sdk error 2 on iOS Ask Question up vote 32 down vote favorite 4 I have a Phonegap app that runs on both iOS and Android. We use the latest Facebook SDK and a Phonegap Facebook login plugin ( I've done some research and found the following reasons why this error could occur: BundleIdentifier and BundleURLName in my info.plist file don't match the Bundle ID under Native iOS app in the settings of my Facebook app. At the moment most of the testers don't have this bug (anymore), but the error remains on an iPod (where the app isn't listed in 'Allow These Apps To Use Your Account' either). Also does it fail only on auth using Facebook app or iOS6 native settings or m-site. shareimprove this answer answered May 15 '13 at 19:21 seans23 11613 This took me the best part of 5 hours 5a02188284
facebook is a public or private companyfacebook development plugin in wordpresscovers for facebookat first covers.comlimit chat facebookfacebook app slow loading picturessimcity social for facebookhow to hack a facebook account on your mobilewhat does forward message mean on facebookfacebook app ipad cover photomy facebook account has been locked how to unlock

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 15:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AtoOm Clan Index du Forum -> Détente -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design by StaRLiiGhT PRODUCTION
Forum AtiSs
StaRLiiGhT PRODUCTION